Endurable Polishable Coating System(PCS)
- Grind concrete to between 50 and 200 grit depending on hardness and structure.
- Apply grout mender products and fill joints between passes.
- Endurable Concrete Hardener may be applied after first cut.
- Grind floor to desired level up to 200 grit.
Application of Endurable Concrete Sealer
- Mix Endurable Concrete Sealer Gloss at 2:1 ratio as per instructions on labels.
- Spray a light coat over concrete surface using .05-.07 conical tip at 40 psi or more.
- Do not over apply.
- Apply second coat same as the first, then microfiber mop or T-Bar the surface immediately. (Endurable F1 sealer may be used for a fast-dry option. Contact manufacturer for more information.
- After 12-36-hour cure time, burnish sealer with diamond impregnated pad or Hogs Hair burnishing pads. Depending on refinement of concrete, different pads may be used.
- Typical burnish is 400-800 grit pad to start. Finish with 1500-3000 pads up to 6000+.
- After a 36-72 hour cure, softer pads may be used with polishing machines to refine coating if proper millage has been achieved.